Tales of Glory and Darkness
Eladrin Racial Traits
- +2 Int – Eladrin are swift and also a bit smarter than an average person.
- Fey Type – Eladrin are fey and count as such for any attacks or spells or similar effects that target fey.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, eladrin have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Eladrin base land speed is 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Eladrin can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Weapon Proficiency: Eladrin receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword.
- Eladrin receive a +2 racial bonus on saves verses charm effects.
- Eladrin gain a +2 racial bonus on Knowledge history and Knowledge Arcana checks.
- Eladrin sleep in the same manner as elves. Unlike elves they are fully aware of their surroundings and anything that happens around them while in this trance. They take no penalty to listen checks while in trance.
- Languages: Common and Elven.
- Bonus Languages: Draconic, Celestial, and Sylvan.
- Fey Step (Su): As a move action an Eladrin can use Fey Step to teleport short distances. The distance they can teleport is 25 feet + 5 feet for every 4 hit dice they posses. You do not provoke attacks of opportunity when you use Fey Step. An Eladrin can use Fey Step once per day + Charisma modifier.